Saturday, October 24, 2009

I Was Born

Well, I guess by now everyone knows I was born (I have been so busy growing and learning new things that it's been difficult to keep up with my blogging!) Anyway, I tried to come out of Momma one way but this doctor kept scratching my head, which I didn't like, so I decided to just wait and see what would happen next. Eventually Drs. Hebert and Burke came in and got me! I went with Dad to be weighed and measured and cleaned up and then we went back and sat with Momma until she was ready to leave the operating room. Momma got sick (maybe it was the food?) and had to stay in the hospital for ten days. Of course Dad and I stayed with her to keep her company (also, she was my food source). Many people came to visit us--Granny, Gram and Grandpaw were there when I was born and many days after that but my brother Travis, Auntie Christy, Tammee and even Dr. Ramos all came also to visit.

1 comment:

CAC said...

I was so glad to finally meet and hold you!!! You are such a sweet BOY!!! ILY! Auntie cac